Last Updated 1/2/2021
Geepas Car Rental
Geepas Car Rental ("Geepas", "we," "us") offers this website, subject to the following terms and conditions ("Agreement"). By using this website, you accept the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement. We may at any time, at our sole discretion, modify the terms of the agreement. Any changes that Avance makes to this Agreement will be effective immediately upon posting. Please check this page periodically for any possible amendments to the Agreement. You will be able to determine if this Agreement has been changed by viewing the date of the republication that will appear at the top of this Agreement. If you continue to use our website after posting the new terms, it means that you accept the modifications.
It is strictly
forbidden to use or access this site by minors who have not reached the age of
18 years of age.
Copyright. The content
of this website (data, software, images, text, logos, programs, etc.) is the
property of Avance and is protected by Greek and European Community laws on
intellectual property. Any modification, deletion, downloading, copying,
reproduction, republication or otherwise exploiting, in whole or in part, the
content of the site, is forbitten without the express written consent of Geepas
and acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using this
website or its content.
Registration. The website
provides for certain categories of visitors / users, such as businesses (legal
entities), the prospect of membership. When and if you register to become a
participant or member, you agree to (a) provide accurate, current, and complete
information about yourself as prompted by our registration form (including your
e-mail address), and (b) to maintain and update your information (including
your e-mail address) to keep it accurate, current, and complete. You
acknowledge that, if any information provided by you is inaccurate, not
current, or incomplete, Geepas reserves the right to terminate this Agreement
and your use of this website and related services. As part of the registration
process, you may be asked to select a username and a password. You will be
entirely responsible for the confidentiality and use of your password and agree
not to transfer or resell your use of or access to this website to any third
party, except where Geepas and the third party have entered into an agreement
to permit such transfer or reselling and you participate in such arrangement.
You are entirely responsible for any and all activities (including reservations
and purchases, as applicable) that are conducted through your account. Each
registered member is required to disclose to Geepas any attempt to unauthorized
use of his account, even unsuccessful. You can also deactivate your account at
Conduct. While using this website you are obliged to comply with the
provisions and regulations contained in Greek, European and International law,
as well as the relevant telecommunications legislation.
You agree not to:
- Restrict or inhibit any other visitor from using this website, including, without limitation, by means of "hacking," "denial of service" attacks or defacing any portion of this website, or any other similar actions,
- Use this website or its content for any unlawful or unauthorized purpose,
- Express or imply that any statements you make are automatically endorsed by us, without our prior written consent,
- Transmit (a) any content or information that is unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise objectionable, or infringes on our or any third party's intellectual property or other rights; (b) any material, non-public information about companies without the authorization to do so; (c) any trade secret of any third party; or (d) any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities, or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by us),
- Engage in spamming or flooding,
- Modify, adapt, sub-license, translate, sell, transfer, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of this website or its content,
- "Frame" or "mirror" any part of this website without our prior written authorization,
- Tamper in any way with the software or functionality of this website, including, without limitation, transmitting or posting any software or other materials to this website that contains any viruses, time bombs, Trojan horses, worms, cancel bots or other computer programming routines that may damage, interfere with, intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or information,
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, "data mine," or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of this website or its contents,
- Harvest or collect information about visitors to this website without their express consent,
- Create a database by systematically downloading and storing all or any of the information on this website,
- Make postings of a commercial nature, or
- Permit others, including those whose accounts were terminated, to access this website through your account, username or password.
We reserve the
right, without prior notification, to change any descriptions or images of, or
references to, any products or services on this website, or to limit the order
quantity on any such product or service and/or refuse service to you. We note
that descriptions or images of, or references to, third party products or
services do not necessarily imply our endorsement of such products or services.
submitted data may be required prior to our acceptance of any reservation,
purchase or order. Except as otherwise required by law, price, rate and
availability of products or services may be subject to change without notice.
You acknowledge and accept the additional terms and conditions regarding
bookings, purchases and services from Geepas, its affiliates, licensees or
Links. This website
may contain links, hyperlinks and banners which will take you to other third
party websites. Geepas provides no type of guarantee, exhortation or
recommendation concerning them and their operation. You acknowledge and agree
that we shall not be held responsible for the legality, accuracy, or
inappropriate nature of any content, advertising, products, services, or
information located on or through any other websites, nor for any loss or
damages caused or alleged to have been caused by the use of or reliance on any
such content. Further, the treatment of user data by the operators of third party
websites may be different from Geepas treatment of user data. For details
regarding such operators' treatment of data about users, you must review their
Privacy Policies or terms and conditions of use or contact them for this
- determine the number of people using our website,
- better understand how they find and use our website,
- get information on how many times they visit our website and how long they are browsing
- trace their route in our website
- advertising purposes through Google AdWords
Please note, however, that your web browser most likely allows you to control how and whether cookies will be accepted by your computer. For more information on this subject, please refer to the documentation accompanying your browser.
Disclaimers. Although we
make continuous efforts in this regard, Geepas and its associates cannot
guarantee the accuracy of the information appearing in this website. You should
examine and evaluate the information provided and act on your own will. Geepas
provides this site, its content, as well as any product or service obtained
through this site, "As is" and "As Available". Geepas and
its associates do not guarantee that your use of this website and its content
will be uninterrupted, error free, or secure, or that this website (or the
server(s) on which it is hosted) or related software are free of viruses or
other harmful components. We therefore bear no responsibility in the event of
damage to equipment, software, files or other damage caused by a virus or other
Your use of this website is entirely at your own risk.
Conflicts. In the event
a conflict arises between any information posted on this website, this
Agreement, and/or any contract you have with us, the terms of your contract
with Geepas will prevail over this Agreement and the information posted on this
website, and this Agreement will only prevail over information posted on this
Liability. As a condition of your use of this website, you agree that
neither Geepas, nor its associates or employees of Geepas, will be liable to you
or any third party deriving any right, for the payment of any indemnity arising
from an intra-contractual obligation, negligence, strict liability, or other
theory, directly or indirectly, in connection with:
1. The use of this website, including but not limited to, damages resulting or arising from your reliance on this website or any information or materials found on this website or hyperlinked from this website, or the mistakes, omissions, interruptions, errors, defects, delays in operation, transmissions, eavesdropping by third parties, or any failure of performance of this website.
2. Government restriction, strikes, war, any natural disaster or force majeure, power failures, viruses, catastrophic hardware failures, attacks on Geepas servers, fires, fires, earthquakes, floods, unusually severe weather, or any other condition beyond Geepas reasonable control limiting, preventing or otherwise affecting either your access to or use of this website, or its content, or our ability to provide services in connection with the website, or,
3. Loss of security of information you have provided in connection with your use of this website, or interception of any such information by unauthorized third parties.
limiting the generality or effect of other provisions of this Agreement, you
agree to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend Geepas, if necessary, its
affiliates, licensees, subcontractors, and agents, and each of their officers,
directors, and employees, from and against any and all claims, damages, losses,
costs (including reasonable attorneys' fees), or other expenses that arise
directly or indirectly out of or from (a) your breach or alleged breach of this
Agreement, and (b) your use of this website and engagement in transactions on
this website including, but not limited to, use of the Site Materials.
Availability of this Website. This website is usually available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, Geepas retains the right to make this website unavailable from time to time for any reason or no reason. Geepas shall not be liable for any damages arising from any interruption, suspension, or termination of this website.
Void Where Prohibited. Although this website is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed or referenced in this website are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. In addition, restrictions may apply to use of products or services obtained in one jurisdiction in other jurisdictions. Those who choose to access this website from locations outside the EU do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. Geepas and its associates, reserve the right to limit the availability of this website and/or the provision of any product or service to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction it so desires, at any time and in our sole discretion.
Applicable Law. Except to the extent expressly provided otherwise herein, this Agreement (including any Geepas policies referred to herein) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Greece. If a legal dispute action arises from your access to or use of the Geepas website, you hereby agree that it shall be submitted for resolution to Chania District Court. This Agreement has been written in Greek and translated into English. If any dispute arises in the interpretation between the Greek and English text, the Greek text will prevail over the English text.
Other General Provisions. Geepas reserves the right to immediately terminate your access to and use of this website or any portion thereof, or to eliminate any content, feature or service of this website, at any time and for any reason, with or without cause. Headings found in this Agreement are for reference only. A party's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. This, together with any Geepas policies referred to herein, is the entire Agreement between Geepas and you relating to the subject matter herein and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous written or oral Agreements between Geepas and you regarding the same subject matter (except other written, fully-executed contracts between you and Geepas. Neither the course of conduct between you and Geepas, nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such determination shall not affect such provision in any other respect or any other provision of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect. This Agreement is not assignable, transferable to third parties or sublicensable by you except with Geepas prior written consent solely for this purpose.